Pixie Cut is a look for a woman that has a lot of confidence. Not every woman can rock an edgy short pixie, but as they are becoming even more stylish.
Pixies rose to fame in the 1950s and have been a popular look for the modern women ever since. In recent years, they have made a huge comeback as more and more women are trading in their longer tresses for a short and sexy pixie cut?
Why a pixie you may ask? They are a great way to boost your self-esteem and make you feel sexy and desirable. And they are fun if you are looking for a dramatic new look.
Here are some more reasons why pixies are super cool!
- Highlight your facial structure and features
- Great way to show off your bold and sexy makeup.
- Men love a woman with a short and sexy pixie!
- A pixie will give your hair a fresh start if your longer hair is dull and listless.
- Pixies are low maintenance
- Pixie cuts are great in the summer because they are cool and breezy
- Pixies will boost your self-esteem
- Your hair will dry so much faster.
- You can show off your earrings with a pixie
- Also, you can totally rock a cute hat with a pixie cut
Have we sold you on getting a pixie cut? If not, check out these totally fab pixie cuts for some inspiration!
Sexy Ideas for a Short Pixie Cut
- Undercut Pixie with Shaved Sides
Side shaved pixies are all the rage with women who have a bold and daring side. Ask for an undercut and shave one side into the pattern of your choice. The best thing about a side shave is that you when it grows out you can get it shaved a different way the next time. Some fun ideas for shaved sides are lighting bolts, hearts, stars or geometric designs.
To style this look, blow dry your hair to one side and give it some lift by testing it at the roots. Ask for longer bangs, so they will fall seductively over one eye. And to make this look even more fun, ask for darker undertones with a platinum blonde fade!
- Bleach Blonde Curly Pixie Cut
Want a look that will drive men absolutely wild? How about this sexy platinum blonde pixie with romantic curls?
Add a good volumizing mousse to your hair before blow-drying and then style to one side. Make soft curls on at the end of your hair for flirty look that says you are ready for whatever comes your way!
Have you got what it takes to rock one of these sexy and stylish pixie cut hairstyles? We think you do so get out there and show off your sassy and playful side with a bold new look!
…Read More →