Northeastern grocer Hannaford Supermarkets has wrapped up a sequence of retailer remodels in a few states.
Scarborough, Maine-based mostly Hannaford explained yesterday that it upgraded 5 places in Massachusetts, Vermont and New York through the initially 50 percent of the yr. The Ahold Delhaize United states of america grocery store chain mentioned that the assignments were aimed at boosting the stores’ giving and maximizing the browsing expertise.
Two of the five upgraded shops added Hannaford To Go on the internet grocery services. (Photograph courtesy of Hannaford)
Modifications integrated an enlarged assortment of clean, quality get-and-go meal options and local, natural and gluten-no cost merchandise furthermore comfort-targeted updates these as expanded pharmacies and the addition of more self-checkout stations, according to Hannaford. Consumers at the transformed retailers also will obtain new Hannaford To Go online grocery pickup and shipping web pages.
In the course of the to start with six months of 2022, Hannaford celebrated a total of five retail store remodels ensuing in enhanced providers with a concentrate on customer advantage, which includes a increased collection of fresh new, quality get-and-go food alternatives and local, organic and natural and gluten-no cost things expanded pharmacies extra self-checkout kiosks and new Hannaford To Go on the web purchasing grocery pickup and delivery areas.
The transform projects completed included the following:
• The Harbor Village Hannaford retail outlet in Townsend, Mass., launched Hannaford To Go on line grocery buying to its shoppers in February.
• In Burlington, Vt., the North Avenue Hannaford in the Ethan Allen Browsing Plaza released Hannaford To Go for its consumers and included four new self-checkout kiosks in February.
• Also in Vermont, the Hannaford supermarket at 71 Supermarket Dr. in Brandon now serves up an expanded selection of organic, organic and gluten-no cost items because its remodel was completed in June.
• The Hannaford location at 1400 Altamont Avenue in Rotterdam, N.Y., welcomed consumers to a freshly refaced pharmacy and 4 additional self-checkout kiosks in June.
• Also in June, the Leominster Twin Metropolis Hannaford at Twin Town Plaza in Leominster, Mass., expanded its full-company pharmacy to fulfill the increasing customer demand from customers.
“At Hannaford, we know that the needs and needs of our buyers are regularly evolving and that our retailers and providers really should do the exact,” Vice President of Retail Functions Todd Bullen said in a statement. “This series of enhancements is centered on introducing features that make purchasing our stores an even a lot easier and a lot more fulfilling practical experience for our clients, whilst continuing to deliver them with the similar top quality, refreshing merchandise that are synonymous with Hannaford.”
Previous yr, Hannaford opened a new 50,000 square-foot retail store in Brunswick, Maine. It also upgraded a store in Waterboro, Maine, with a lot more grab-and-go foods these types of as sandwiches, salads, and heat-and-eat entrees and expanded the dairy, frozen food items and grocery sections opened an All That Java coffee kiosk at a retail store in Kingston, N.Y. and reworked its Belfast, Maine, store with far more clean meal answers, expanded products selection, the addition of Hannaford To Go curbside pickup and added privateness in the pharmacy department.
Total, Hannaford operates 184 supermarkets in Maine, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont. Most places home whole-company pharmacies.