Compass Group PLC (CPG) is a leading Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure business with stocks listed in UK. It opened the day at 1340p, after a previous close of 1285p. During the day the price has varied from a low of 1321.5p to a high of 1363.5p. The latest price was 1332p (25-minute delay). Compass Group PLC (CPG) is listed on the LSE and employs 600000 staff. All prices are listed in Pence sterlings.
How to buy shares in Compass Group PLC
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in an international company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to international stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Compass Group PLC. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CPG. Research its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Compass Group PLC reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today’s price of p1332, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market’s ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Compass Group PLC, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Compass Group PLC. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Information last updated 2020-04-14.
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||UK|
|Name||Compass Group PLC||ISIN||GB00BD6K4575|
|Currency code||GBX||Sector||Consumer Cyclical|
|Currency name||Pence sterling||Full-time employees||600000|
Compass Group PLC share price
Use our graph to track the performance of CPG stocks over time.
Standard brokerage – Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage – AU shares: From AUD 8
- Brokerage – US shares: From USD 10
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support – After hours: Yes
Compare share trading platforms
The value of your investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no indication of future results.
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Compass Group PLC overview
Compass Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, operates as a food and support services company in North America, Europe, and internationally. It serves business and industry; healthcare and senior living market; education; sports and leisure; and defense, offshore, and remote sectors. The company also offers support services, such as cleaning in hospitals; reception services at corporate headquarters; managing remote camps; grounds and facilities services at schools and universities; and others. Compass Group PLC was founded in 1941 and is based in Chertsey, the United Kingdom.
Frequently asked questions
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of futures, stocks, ETFs, options or any specific provider, service or offering. It should not be relied upon as investment advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. Futures, stocks, ETFs and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and therefore are not appropriate for all investors. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before making any trades.