Stansted Airport’s 2nd biggest operator, Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks, has launched a new routine of flights to Reykjavik and holidays in Iceland for winter season 2022-23.
The Northern Lights – the phenomenon also identified as the polar lights, or Aurora Borealis in the northern hemisphere – are just just one of the all-natural miracles the Nordic island has to provide.
Customers travelling from Stansted can select from five focused visits, running at the optimum time to get pleasure from the spectacle, with 3-night time journeys departing on Mondays or 4-evening journeys leaving on Thursdays.
There are departures on:
- Thursday, Oct 20, 2022 (4 nights)
- Thursday, November 10, 2022 (4 nights)
- Monday, February 27, 2023 (3 evenings)
- Monday, March 20, 2023 (3 nights)
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 (4 evenings)