Good things come to those who ask for them. People suffering from hair fall and thin hair issues canask for voluminous hair from their hairstylists and they will give you beautiful hair extensions. This is a quick fix to your hair problems and suits almost all hair types. You will be able to upscale your styling game without having to worry about your hair volume. U-tip hair extensions are among the favorite types of hair extensions used by experts.
U tip hair extensions are professional extensions that can only be fixed or attached properly by hair professionals. They pre-set them with keratin and attach them to the natural hair with the hot extension iron. In case you feel that the heat will damage your hair, you should not think about it because the heat is not very intense. It only touches the hair at a point where it needs to be attached. You should note that the heat is less intense than the curling iron or the standard flat iron that you would normally use to style your hair!
Nail Tip vs. Stick Tip Hair Extensions: What Are The Differences?
How To Take Care Of U Tip Hair Extensions
U tip hair extensions are made with high-quality 100% human hair. It is made by combining shorter and longer hair so that it blends perfectly into natural hair. Here are a few tips to follow to keep your hair in good condition:
- If you have got your extensions installed freshly, do not wash them for at least two days.
- Avoid sleeping with wet hair. The extra moisture in the extension will damage it.
- Do not use direct heat to the bonds or glue.
- Use professional products free from sodium, alcohol and sulfates that are given by your salon/hairstylist.
- Avoid washing hair more than thrice a week.
- Don’t use hairspray on the area where hair has been attached.
- Do not apply an extra heavy moisturizer or repairing creams to the extension. Even protein treatments will not be a good option for your extension.
Can You Attach U Tip Extensions at Home?
U tip hair extensions are attached by a professionaland you do not need to remove them regularly. It is difficult to attach at home with the precision that these extensions demand. These are attached near the roots of the natural hair to make it look more natural. In this way, it saves a lot of time. When these extensions are cared for properly it can last for almost half a year.
Interested in learning more about getting started with hair extensions? Browse through our website at www.superhairpieces.com (US & International) or superhairpieces.ca (CAN)
Don’t forget to tag us at @Superhairpieces and #Superhairpieces on your social media channels to get a shoutout! And make sure to like us on Facebook, follow on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel!