AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend, Abbie Quinnen, has shared her first snap of her face while on a family outing for the first time since she suffered third degree burns in January.
She shared the festive springtime snap of her and AJ with her cousins, primary school students Albie and Edie, to her Instagram page after a family outing to a park farm in the glorious sunny weather.
The dancer, 23, who was recently spotted on a walk with AJ, opted for a camel turtleneck bodycon dress which she paired with a cream stripy cardigan and some white low top sneakers.
She wore her blonde locks loose in relaxed waves which framed her face perfectly and showed the little brush of make-up she wore on the summery day.
Abbie added a tan brown crossbody bag and a black bucket hat which she has been spotted in several times since her accident.
Alongside the group photo, she also shared snaps of her group feeding the sheep, alpacas and goats as well as enjoying a sweet trip on the back of a tractor overlooking the stunning park views.
She captioned the post: “Cutest day ever #family #love” alongside a love heart emoji.
Fans were quick to share the positivity on the post, including her mother and sister who enjoyed the lovely family trip with them.
Abbie’s older sister Paige Quinnen, mother of little Albie and Edie, commented: “We all had the best day with you both!”
One user said: “Aww days like this are just the best aren’t they? These photos are so gorgeous, thanks for sharing your lovely day Abbie.”
Another added: “Great photos abbie xx. You look like you were having a great day. Both you and aj are like a couple of big kids around the animals.”
“So good seeing you so happy, glad to see you guys had a good day” another wrote.
Last week, Abbie ventured out with dancer boyfriend AJ for a day date in Kew Gardens, when Abbie wore the same black bucket hat which has quickly become a favourite accessory in her wardrobe.
The loved-up couple made the most of the glorious weather and strolled around the beautiful gardens before heading out for cocktails and a hearty meal.
Abbie suffered third degree burns and needed skin grafts after a horror fire accident earlier this year after a social media video she and AJ were were filming went wrong.
Abbie attempted a viral TikTok ‘hack’ for social media, which went horribly wrong and resulted in burns on her face and upper body and needing skin grafts.
AJ and Abbie planned to film the hack video showing how to cut a glass bottle in half and use it as a vase.
The pair dipped a rope into a flammable chemical which they wrapped around the bottle and lit it on fire.
But the dangerous hack engulfed Abbie in flames and caused severe burns all over her face and upper body.
Despite her burns, I’m a Celebrity contestant AJ confirmed that she is “healing fantastically” in an interview on This Morning alongside his brother Curtis.
Abbie previously opened up about her painful injuries to The Sun, saying about the scary accident: “My hair caught fire and within seconds the flames had spread to my top and my body was alight.
“It was such a shock, I was panicking and screaming. I dropped down to the floor and I was rolling to try and put out the fire. I saw my life flash before my eyes.
“I never thought something like that would happen to me.”